How to Boost Your Weight Loss Efforts
Are you dieting, but you are not shedding the extra pounds? When you try to lose weight, your body fights back. At first, losing weight may be quite easy. However, after a while, weight loss may stop and progress may not be noticeable.
Experts say that the culprit is that you may be eating a lot without knowing it. Some foods may contain more calories than you think. Look extra careful at your food intake that could be causing weight gain. Instead of helping you lose weight, certain diets can heighten foods cravings and create an obsession with food.
You might not notice the subtle ways that calories sneak into you well-crafted diet and before you know it, calories have accumulated. Be attentive of some diet mistakes you may not know you are committing. This article contains common reasons your weight loss journey slowed down. Get things moving by avoiding these mistakes:
- You are in hurry to finish your meal. Dieting is not an eating contest. You will not gain a reward if you finish your meal quickly. There are so many things to do and that many of us embrace an unhealthy way of eating quickly.
- Unnecessary add-ons. An additional salad dressing can contribute 75 to 100 calories more to your meal. Plus, you added more bacon bits and cheese to your healthy salad. A low-fat muffin in the morning can contain up to 400 calories. A tablespoon of butter adds 102 calories, and an ounce potato chips can add 162 calories. It may seem harmless, but these sneaky habits can hamper your weight loss.
- Eating less. It is not true that skipping breakfast, or any other meal, saves calories. The truth is that breakfast skippers weigh more compared to breakfast eaters. If you eat less in the morning, you will end up eating more during lunch and dinner. Start your day by eating a healthy breakfast.
- Too much liquid calories. One study indicated that Americans get 21% of their calories from beverages, such as smoothies, coffee, juices, carbonated drinks, and alcohol. These calorie-filled beverages can lead to weight gain.
- Don’t eat from the bag. While you are watching TV or reading a book, you usually eat bag of chips. Your favorite snacks can quickly add up. Avoid the habit of eating while you are doing something else.
Household chores might not be something you would consider as exercise, but it can help you burn a lot of calories. Skip the gym because doing housework can be a workout. The American Heart Association urges you to do your own chores instead of asking for help. Two hours of housework per week can help you lose 408 calories, and if you consistently do it, you could lose 6 pounds in just a year.
Washing the dishes for an hour can burn 100 calories. Moving your furniture for 25 minutes and mowing your lawn for 20 minutes can also burn the same amount of calories. If your clean your bathtub for 15 minutes, say goodbye to 90 calories. Grab a sponge and clean the bathroom floor for 30 minutes to get rid of 300 calories.
Sweep the floor and 136 calories will be gone in 30 minutes. Mop the floor for another half an hour and you will lose 112 calories. Cleaning the windows can help you burn 167 calories and dusting can help you shed an extra 50 calories.
Get moving and burn some calories by doing housework. If you decide to get a food supplement, do not go for the most popular fat burner. Instead, lose weight using clinically proven supplements like Weight Revive. Revivify’s Weight Revive uses the most reliable ingredients like green tea extract, raspberry ketones, garcinia cambogia, and green coffee bean. For those who don’t know, garcinia cambogia is a tropical fruit that is known for its ability to lessen your appetite. It also increases your body’s serotonin levels. Thus, you will feel less hungry. The fruit contains hydroxycitric acid and this helps in blocking enzymes that are used to generate body fat. On the other hand, green coffee beans are Coffea beans that are not roasted yet. Compared to regular coffee beans, green coffee beans contain high levels of chlorogenic acid. For weight loss, chlorogenic acid helps in boosting your metabolism and burning fat faster.
One capsule of Weight Revive contains all these natural ingredients to help lose weight without any adverse side effects. Pair your healthy diet and exercise with Weight Revive. Easily get your supply of Weight Revive on Amazon and Amazon Prime today!
On a Mission to Clean Up the Vitamin Industry
At Revivify, we traveled the world to find the cleanest, unmodified ingredients to develop a truly natural line of vitamins and supplements. Revivify is the only supplement on the market that brings all of these benefits in one: GMO-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, and all natural with zero synthetic fillers or additives. We stand by our promise that our vitamins are pure and our mission that nature’s purest elements are the path to great health.