Dealing with Joint Pain for Vegans
When joint pain strikes, it may get in the way of movements and it can be excruciatingly painful at times. Most people take medication, but with pharmaceutical animal testing and animal products, it is nearly impossible to find medications that will suit a vegan lifestyle. So what can vegans and vegetarians look for to relieve their pain? Luckily, there are plant-based remedies, and here’s a list for you:
– White Willow Bark has been known for thousands of years as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory because of its active ingredient, salicin. This converts into salicylic acid inside our body, which lowers the levels of prostaglandins.
– Peppermint can treat various aches and pains including muscle pain, toothaches, and headaches. It helps ease abdominal discomfort due to gas and bloating.
– Capsaicin is found in hot peppers and desensitizes receptors that set off the pain response.
– Cherries reduce inflammation. It also has anthocyanin, a group of antioxidants that helps ease pain.
– Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties that will help alleviate arthritis pain. It has an active ingredient called curcumin, which is a very effective antioxidant.
– Green Tea is known for weight loss purposes, but it can also be good for reducing pain. It has a compound known as epigallocatechin-3-gallate, which can block pain. The compound also helps prevent the joints from breaking down.
– Corydalis is known for its potent analgesic herb. In the western world, it is known to be the most powerful herbal medicine. It has dehydrocorybulbine (DHCB), a compound that cooperates with receptors to help ease a wide range of pain and alleviate inflammation.
– Devil’s Claw has been known in Europe for more than 50 years as a natural remedy for arthritic conditions. It was learned that the analgesic and anti-inflammatory actions of this herb might restrain various inflammatory pathways.
– Ginger is also used for pain relief. It has the ability to regulate various inflammatory pathways. It is also a circulatory stimulant and helps digestive actions.
The growing vitamins and supplements market may get overwhelming, and we are bombarded with many products from unknown origins. Most of them are derived from animals or involve animals in production. It is best that vegans and vegetarians should avoid these ingredients:
– Gelatin is derived from the tissue linings of animals, hooves, and the stomach.
– Magnesium Stearate is usually found in pork, butter, beef, fish, and milk.
– Carmine comes from beetles, and is usual used as a food dye.
– Lipase is from the tongues of calves and lambs.
– Pepsin is found in the stomach lining of pigs.
– Other ingredients you should avoid are: Caporylic Acid, Bee Pollen, Lanolin
These ingredients are neither vegan nor vegetarian-friendly, even if they may sound normal or at least manmade. You do not need to take in animal ingredients from your supplements especially with all the different vegan options out there like Revivify’s Joint Renew. It contains the natural remedies listed above such as white willow bark, ginger, and turmeric root. You are guaranteed that Joint Renew is vegan and 100% plant-based. Experience it for yourself and get your very own 10-day free supply now.
On a Mission to Clean Up the Vitamin Industry
At Revivify, we traveled the world to find the cleanest, unmodified ingredients to develop a truly natural line of vitamins and supplements. Revivify is the only supplement on the market that brings all of these benefits in one: GMO-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, and all natural with zero synthetic fillers or additives. We stand by our promise that our vitamins are pure and our mission that nature’s purest elements are the path to great health.
Get a complete FREE
Why is Revivify the only
ultraformulated vitamin in the
What's in your vitamins?
Send us a picture of any label and
get answer in 72 hours