The Five Benefits of Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha (or popularly known as Indian ginseng) is an evergreen shrub usually found in India, the Middle East, and Africa. This herb is extensively promoted in Ayurveda. Indian Ayurvedic medicine makes use of Ashwagandha’s roots and orange-red fruit for more than 3,000 years now. Historically, its roots have been used to cure certain ailments like arthritis, fever, constipation, and asthma. It also helps mentally as it can alleviate stress, nervousness, and memory loss.
In Sanskrit, Ashwagandha literally means the smell of a horse. The plant’s roots emit a distinct odor that is similar to a horse’s sweat. Though Ashwagandha emanates a dreadful smell, it is very robust and can survive various temperatures.
The use of Ashwagandha has been so popular for ages because every part of it is useful. The roots, leaves, seeds, and even fruit showed no associated toxicity. For many centuries, it has great importance in both traditional Chinese and Indian medicine. It had also been used by Native Americans and Africans to treat snake bites and lessen inflammation. Today, Ashwagandha is readily available as a food supplement. You can buy it in capsules like Revivify’s Royal Jelly. Each vegetable capsule contains 50 milligrams of Ashwagandha root.
Regular instead of Ashwagandha provide therapeutic abilities to these health problems:
- Anxiety. Ashwagandha has the ability to calm you down and reduce anxiety. When it was compared to a prescription drug, Ashwagandha offered a similar level of relief from anxiety. Thus, proving that Ashwagandha is an effective anti-anxiety medication.
- Arthritis. It is a pain reliever that prevents pain signals from being sent. One study published in the Indian Journal of Medical Research, Ashwagandha showed strong potential as a treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Heart Disease. It promotes better heart health and treats cardiovascular problems like: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and chest pain. According to a human study published in the International Journal of Ayurveda Research, results showed that Ashwagandha improved muscle strength and endurance.
- Alzheimer’s Disease. Ashwagandha slows or prevents loss of brain function. As diseases like Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s, and Parkinson’s progress, connective paths of the brain become damaged, which leads to memory loss and function.
- Diabetes and Cataracts. In Ayurvedic medicine, Ashwagandha has long been used to treat diabetes. One experiment showed that blood sugar decreased significantly when Ashwagandha was taken for a month.
The long history of Ashwagandha has proven that it is as effective as prescription drugs. You can prevent the health conditions listed above the natural way. Experience the therapeutic abilities of Ashwagandha by taking Revivify’s Royal Jelly. This powerful vegan food supplement contains 50 milligrams of organic Ashwagandha root and other natural ingredients such as milk thistle, royal jelly extract, bee pollen. You can instantly avail Revivify’s Royal Jelly via Amazon and Amazon Prime.
On a Mission to Clean Up the Vitamin Industry
At Revivify, we traveled the world to find the cleanest, unmodified ingredients to develop a truly natural line of vitamins and supplements. Revivify is the only supplement on the market that brings all of these benefits in one: GMO-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, and all natural with zero synthetic fillers or additives. We stand by our promise that our vitamins are pure and our mission that nature’s purest elements are the path to great health.