Five Natural Ingredients for Reducing Arthritis Pain
As we get old, we experience pain and discomfort. For many, the root cause of this is arthritis. The two main types of arthritis are: osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Osteoarthritis is the most common type and is a lifelong condition affecting joints. It happens when the cartilage between your joints breaks down inducing excruciating pain, stiffness and swelling. On the other hand, rheumatoid is an indirect type of arthritis because it starts as an autoimmune disease that mistakenly attacks the joints. When this happens, it leads to inflammation that causes a domino effect by damaging the synovium, responsible in making a fluid that aids in the smooth movement of the joints. It can severely affect cartilage, as well as the bones themselves. The affected areas are usually the joints of the hands, feet, wrists, elbows, knees and ankles. Not only that, the effects of rheumatoid arthritis is often times symmetrical. If one hand is affected, it is probable that the other hand is affected too.
Here are five natural ingredients that are backed by science and proven to be an effective rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoarthritis (OA) treatment:
- Capsaicin (Capsicum frutescens) temporarily lowers the substance P, a pain transmitter. Its pain-relieving properties were proven in many studies including a 2010 research that revealed a 50 percent decrease in joint pain after three weeks of use.
- Boswellia Serrata (Indian frankincense) contains boswellic acids, which has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. In a study conducted in 2008, it improved joint pain within seven days. Another study showed that it slowed cartilage damage after three months of use. Revivify’s Joint Renew has 65% boswellic acids among other natural ingredients. Try this powerful supplement and get a 10-day free supply now.
- Tumeric (Curcuma longa) has a chemical called curcumin that can reduce joint pain and can lessen swelling by blocking inflammatory enzymes. A clinical trial using a turmeric supplement revealed a significant improvement in pain and function in people with osteoarthritis (knee). Revivify’s Joint Renew contains turmeric root extract with 95% curcumin.
- Avocado-soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) blocks pro-inflammatory chemicals, prevents damage to the synovium, which was mentioned above. A 2013 study showed that ASU slowed the progression of osteoarthritis (hip) compared with placebo.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) has been established to have anti-inflammatory properties similar to ibuprofen. In a 2012 study, it was proven that ginger extract lowered inflammatory reactions in rheumatoid arthritis as adequately as steroids did. Earlier studies also revealed that taking ginger extract four times daily reduced osteoarthritis pain (knee) after only three months of treatment. Revivify’s Joint Renew has both ginger and turmeric root as an active ingredient.
Turmeric, ginger, and boswellia serrata are just three of many natural ingredients found in Revivify’s Joint Renew. This powerful vegan supplement also contains white willow back, glucosamine and MSM to support your active lifestyle and improve your overall joint health.
On a Mission to Clean Up the Vitamin Industry
At Revivify, we traveled the world to find the cleanest, unmodified ingredients to develop a truly natural line of vitamins and supplements. Revivify is the only supplement on the market that brings all of these benefits in one: GMO-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, and all natural with zero synthetic fillers or additives. We stand by our promise that our vitamins are pure and our mission that nature’s purest elements are the path to great health.