When Joint Pain Strikes - Natural Solutions for Joint Pain
Many active people find themselves slowing down as they age – but it doesn’t always have to be that way. It’s true that aging tends to show the wear-and-tear from the past years, resulting in inflammation and osteoporosis and can be quite painful. But why does this happen in aging joints anyway?
– As people age, the body’s ability to repair damages to the joints and regeneration decreases. This results to chronic inflammation.
– Injuries to the joints is common due to the decrease in motor control and balance. This may result to falls and osteoporosis.
– Osteoarthritis, a degenerative inflammation of the joints, can leave older people disabled. This illness causes the protective cartilage of the joint to erode exposing the bones underneath.
– Fibromyalgia, also called fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS), is a chronic pain, tenderness of the muscles, stiffness, tendons, and joints.
Whether we admit it or not, we all want to age gracefully, but this will take a little effort and the right mindset. You should be positive by being proactive to care for your joints. Sure, you have some discomforts but you can still do something about it.
Here are some tips to keep your joints young and active:
– Calcium, and vitamin D is a good combination towards good joint health. If you lack the recommended calcium intake, you can have a diet that is rich in calcium.
– When it comes to exercise, you do not have to do weight-bearing exercises that may wear off your joints. The secret is moderation and variety. If you like running maybe you can try the gym. Balance and strengthening your core reduces the possibility of falls and fractures.
– Limit your caffeine beverages like coffee and soda especially if your calcium intake is low. Water is still the healthier drink. That goes without saying that drinking alcohol should be limited to one or two beverages.
– Limit or avoid meals on the go that tends to have higher carbohydrates and sodium and little veggies. Meals like this can put more pounds in your body.
Another option for healthier joints is taking supplements like Revivify’s Joint Renew. When pain does strike us, we would like to be able to relieve the pain by taking a natural pain reliever that can allow us to enjoy our usual activities. Joint Renew is formulated to offer relief, healing and regenerative properties for renewed health and longevity for those with an active lifestyle. Give Joint Renew a chance and get your 10-day free supply now.
On a Mission to Clean Up the Vitamin Industry
At Revivify, we traveled the world to find the cleanest, unmodified ingredients and developed a truly natural line of vitamins and supplements. Revivify is the only supplement in the market that brings all of these benefits in one: GMO free, gluten free, sugar free, vegan and all natural with zero synthetic fillers or additives. We stand on the promise that vitamins should be pure and have proven that nature’s purest elements are the path to great health.