Natural Relief for Menopause
Menopause signals the end of a woman’s menstrual cycle and fertility. It occurs when: your ovaries stop producing egg cells every month and your body no longer makes estrogen and progesterone, two hormones needed for fertility. Men create new sperm cells while women are born with only a limited number of egg cells. When the ovaries won’t produce eggs, women are unable to have children and menopause symptoms will start to manifest.
Naturally, women experience the menopause from ages 40 to 50, some people can experience menopause earlier. A premature menopause can arise from surgery, treatment of a disease, or an illness. If this happens, menopause is called induced or surgical menopause.
The first sign of menopause is an irregular menstrual cycle. Once it stops from time to time, it will completely stop within four years. Take a look at these symptoms listed below because you might be experiencing them:
1. Body pain. Estrogen decreases during menopause. This hormone is important for the bones to replace itself. So, if there is not enough estrogen in the body, bones become brittle. It can trigger to osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
2. Mood swings. The body changes during menopause, and so do the hormones. Though it may seem stereotypical, but women will definitely experience frequent mood swings, going from feeling miserable to nervous, ecstatic to melancholic, very fast.
3. Hot flashes. It is not only the emotions, but physical symptoms can be erratic. Women going through the menopause will suddenly feel hot and sweaty, and then, feel fine again after a moment. Hot flashes happen as a result of increase and decrease of hormones in the body.
Taking natural herbs can help relieve the symptoms mentioned above. Most importantly, you are not at risk of experiencing any side effects that prescription drugs carry. Include these natural remedies to your diet:
1. Black Cohosh. This will help prevent hot flashes and night sweats. It will also help improve sleep quality, and help regulate hormones. Lastly, it has hormone-balancing properties to reduce mood swings.
2. Sage. It is a fragrant herb that has the same properties as Black Cohosh. It can stop hot flashes and night sweats. You can make your own sage tea at home or you can buy them as supplements at health food stores. Revivify’s Menopause Revive mainly contains sage to help alleviate menopausal symptoms.
3. Hawthorne. If your cardiologist will tell you that low blood or an irregular heartbeat is due to menopause. Hawthorne will help save the day because it contains anti-arrhythmic compounds that help control your heartbeat.
If you’re suffering from any of the menopause symptoms, it can surely hamper your daily activities. Address hormonal imbalances the natural way. Make adjustments to your lifestyle, such as deep breathing, massage, and relaxation. One sure way is to supplement your diet with vitamins like Revivify’s Menopause Revive. This vegan supplement contains all the natural herbs mentioned above plus alfalfa herb and hops flowers. You can immediately get Revivify’s Menopause Revive on Amazon and Amazon Prime.
On a Mission to Clean Up the Vitamin Industry
At Revivify, we traveled the world to find the cleanest, unmodified ingredients to develop a truly natural line of vitamins and supplements. Revivify is the only supplement on the market that brings all of these benefits in one: GMO-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, and all natural with zero synthetic fillers or additives. We stand by our promise that our vitamins are pure and our mission that nature’s purest elements are the path to great health.