Top Ten Reasons You Need Better Sleep Tonight
Sleep plays a vital part in our health and well being. Having the correct amount of sleep can help us protect our physical and mental health, safety, and the quality of life. While we are sleeping, our body is working on the following:
– Boosting immune system
– Healing damaged cells
– Recharging from the whole day’s activities
– Recharging our heart and cardiovascular system
Here are more reasons why we need better sleep:
- IMPROVES HEALTH. People who have a good night’s sleep lessen the risk of a heart disease and stroke. People sleeping less than 6 hours increases the risk of having type 2 diabetes.
- CLEARS OUR MIND. A restful sleep allows the brain to flush the toxins out of our system while we are sleeping. These toxins are related to neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer’s disease.
- LESSENS THE RISK OF DEPRESSION. A person who sleeps less than 8 hours will more likely focus on negativity and therefore prone to depression.
- IMPROVED MEMORY. Your mind functions well after a good night’s rest. As you sleep, your brain also allows itself to recap what you have learned for future retention.
- IMPROVE YOUR ACADEMICS. Students who try to sleep from six to seven hours have better chances of doing well in exams.
- INCREASE CREATIVITY. Researchers from Harvard University and Boston College states that “people seem to strengthen the emotional components of a memory during sleep, which help spur the creative process.”
- IMPROVES ABILITIES IN SPORTS. A Stanford researcher proved that players who sleep as much as ten hours every night have more chances of improving their skills. They become very quick too. This shows that people can do better with more sleep.
- AVOID WEIGHT GAIN. Less sleep results to weight gain because people tend to eat food with high in calories especially during late nights. Less sleep is linked to hormonal changes that can cause obesity.
- SLOWS DOWN AGING. Lack of sleep results in puffy eyes and produce dark circles. It also releases a stress hormone which can affect our skin’s collagen, a protein that makes our skin elastic and smooth. To slow down aging, sleep is the obvious answer.
- INCREASES LIFE EXPECTANCY. Time Magazine reported that people who had less sleep or even those who sleep unusually long, die younger compared to people who gets enough amount of sleep.
If you are having a hard time sleeping, do not depend on prescription drugs as it can have side effects. Try natural sleeping aids like Sleep Renew. It contains melatonin that will absolutely help you sleep faster. Yes, your body produces melatonin naturally, but if you work at night and travel often, natural sleeping supplements such as Sleep Renew are really helpful. Aside from melatonin, it also includes magnesium. Why is this important? Deficiency of magnesium can result in difficulty sleeping. Other natural components of Sleep Renew are L-theanine, Gaba, and Valerian root. It is time to say goodbye to sleepless nights because you can now avail a FREE 10-day supply of Sleep Renew.
On a Mission to Clean Up the Vitamin Industry
At Revivify, we traveled the world to find the cleanest, unmodified ingredients and developed a truly natural line of vitamins and supplements. Revivify is the only supplement in the market that brings all of these benefits in one: GMO free, gluten free, sugar free, vegan and all natural with zero synthetic fillers or additives. We stand on the promise that vitamins should be pure and have proven that nature’s purest elements are the path to great health.