Vegan-friendly Joint Pain Relief? It’s Possible!
Chondroitin, together with glucosamine, is often used as a treatment for osteoarthritis. It has long been supplied by numerous joint supplements, but the main problem for vegans is that chondroitin is taken from animal sources like sharks, cows, and pigs, whose gristle form their bones is high in chondroitin.
So, What are the Vegan Alternatives?
Be sure to look for joint supplements that combine glucosamine with important vitamins and minerals like C, D, calcium, and MSM. There are effective joint pain remedies, such as Revivify’s Joint Renew, that are 100% animal-free, natural, and most importantly, safe. This supplement will surely provide long-lasting relief to your stiff joints. When looking for a vegan-friendly remedy for your sore shoulders and swollen knees, it should have these important ingredients:
- Glucosamine plays a vital role in healthy joints and is a key ingredient in constructing cartilage. There are vegan options for glucosamine that come from non-GMO corn instead of the typical animal sources like shellfish.
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) aids in the formation of collagen because it is a natural source of organic sulfur. This compound has been proven necessary for healthy joints and connective tissue.
Dr. Ronald Lawrence, one of the authors of The Miracle of MSM, conducted a study regarding the effects of MSM on athletes and people with joint problems. More than half of the group (58%) reported enhanced recovery. Moreover, 40% of the athletes using MSM had fewer hospital visits.
If you are feeling any discomfort on your hands, hips, and feet, try supplements with MSM and glucosamine like Revivify’s Joint Renew.
- Vitamin C also contributes to collagen formation and supports normal bone and cartilage function.
- Calcium is important in maintaining optimal bone health. Men and women over the age of 50 require more calcium. Calcium makes our bones and teeth strong and healthy, but our bodies cannot produce calcium naturally. Vegans need to obtain it through eating leafy greens or taking supplements.
- Without vitamin D, the body cannot absorb enough calcium. Sunlight is the best natural source of vitamin D, but if you do not get enough time outdoors, make sure to choose a supplement with a high dose of vitamin D, so your body gets as much calcium as it possibly can.
A Safe and Effective Treatment
Research shows that glucosamine sulfate is a safe remedy for osteoarthritis. Packed with natural and non-GMO Glucosamine and MSM, Revivify’s Joint Renew is suitable for vegans and for people with shellfish allergies. One capsule is also filled with the natural remedies white willow bark, turmeric and ginger root, and boswellia. White willow bark is known as nature’s aspirin and has been used since 400 BC to reduce inflammation. Turmeric also reduces inflammation and pain related to arthritis. While boswellia may sound exotic, it has practical, pain-relieving benefits in your diet. Prevent irreversible damage and take care of your joints by getting your 10-day free supply now.
On a Mission to Clean Up the Vitamin Industry
At Revivify, we traveled the world to find the cleanest, unmodified ingredients to develop a truly natural line of vitamins and supplements. Revivify is the only supplement on the market that brings all of these benefits in one: GMO-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, and all natural with zero synthetic fillers or additives. We stand by our promise that our vitamins are pure and our mission that nature’s purest elements are the path to great health.