Liver Support without Liver: Vegan Liver Health
Nowadays, people tend to eat more processed foods than organic fruits and vegetables. Every time we do, we are more exposed to pollutants or stress which makes our liver overwork and overload. To have a healthy liver, we need to cleanse it using natural food supplements and we also need to eat the right food. This will not only clean our liver, but also help to revitalize the natural ability of our liver to remove the toxic waste of our body. There are many plant-based food that will help us detoxify. We have broccoli, apple, beetroot, carrots, lemons, cabbage, ginger, green tea, which we will discuss more later.
Many assume that by eating liver, you’re helping your liver. After all, liver is often in liver support vitamins and supplements. While liver is a good source of nutrients, it has too many toxins. Eating too much of it may even interfere with bone density and can contribute to fractures. Other effects of its toxicity include trouble with muscular coordination, blurred vision, and birth defects. Heavy metals like arsenic, lead, and cadmium accumulate in the livers of beef and these toxins can be passed on to humans who eat its liver. The livers of beef cattle also have veterinary drugs and pesticides. So if you were thinking your vegan lifestyle means you can’t offer your liver optimal support, think again. Eating liver does not mean our liver becomes healthier – in fact, it can mean just the opposite.
There are many beneficial foods that can help cleanse the liver naturally such as:
– Garlic. It has high amounts of allicin and selenium, two natural compounds that promote liver cleansing.
– Grapefruit, and other citrus fruits like oranges, lemons, and limes. These fruits support the natural cleansing abilities of the liver and boost production of the liver detoxification enzymes.
– Leafy Greens. With the leafy green vegetables distinct ability to neutralize chemicals, and pesticides, these cleansing foods ─ kale, spinach, bitter gourd ─ offer a protective mechanism for the liver.
– Avocado. It aids in producing glutathione, a compound that is significant for the liver to cleanse harmful toxins.
– Green Tea. It is full of plant-based antioxidants called catechins and these compounds are known to aid liver function.
– Turmeric. Like citrus fruits, turmeric also boosts liver detoxification by helping enzymes that clears out dietary toxins.
A plant-based, vegan diet may decrease nutrient deficiencies that could be of a concern to most people. Liver Clean contains the foods listed above such as green tea leaves, and turmeric root. If you are vegan, you do not have to worry about anything, as it is 100% plant based. There are no harmful chemicals like food coloring, or dyes. Performing a liver cleanse will eliminate toxins that are trapped in the liver. Your liver is the largest internal organ and it plays an essential role in breaking down nutrients for your body’s energy, growth, and cell repair. Make sure you’re taking care of your liver, so it can take better care of you.
On a Mission to Clean Up the Vitamin Industry
At Revivify, we traveled the world to find the cleanest, unmodified ingredients and developed a truly natural line of vitamins and supplements. Revivify is the only supplement in the market that brings all of these benefits in one: GMO free, gluten free, sugar free, vegan and all natural with zero synthetic fillers or additives. We stand on the promise that vitamins should be pure and have proven that nature’s purest elements are the path to great health.